Smith Flow Control is a British company who specialise in the field of mechanical valve control equipment and valve management systems.
- LNG shipping (30 listings)
- Ship classification (6 listings)
- Loading & transfer systems (12 listings)
- Ship propulsion (8 listings)
- Ship coatings (4 listings)
- Jetties/tugs & towage (7 listings)
- Pipelines & pipe supports (17 listings)
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader with approximately US$5 billion in annual revenue, operations in more than 35 countries and over 14 000 employees.
TGE Marine Gas Engineering GmbH is a long established market leader specialising in the design and construction of cargo handling systems.
Voith sets standards in the energy, oil and gas, paper, raw materials and transport and automotive markets. Founded in 1867, Voith employs more than 39 000 people, generates €5.3 billion in sales, operates in approximately 50 countries around the world.