The Atlas Copco Gas and Process Division designs and manufactures standardised and customised compressors, expanders, and cryogenic pumps for a host of industries that keep the world in motion.
- Control & automation (22 listings)
- Cryogenic equipment (35 listings)
- Turbomachinery (26 listings)
- Cryogenic insulation (20 listings)
- Gas treatment (17 listings)
- Pumps & valves (77 listings)
- Heat exchangers (9 listings)
- Liquefaction terminals (26 listings)
BG Group is active in more than 20 countries and employs approximately 5200 people, from 70 nations. Underpinning the company's competitive advantages in exploration and its unique LNG model, BG Group has a lean management structure.
CB&I is the most complete energy infrastructure focused company in the world and a major provider of government services.
Across 27 countries of operations, over 18 400 ConocoPhillips employees work in an integrated way to find and produce oil and natural gas.
Corban manufactures onsite build tanks to 180 000 m3 and shop built tanks to 1600 m3.
For more than four decades, Cryostar has specialised in designing and manufacturing cryogenic equipment. The 21st century has seen Cryostar extend its offering to process plants in the fields of natural gas and clean energy.