- LNG shipping (30 listings)
- Ship classification (6 listings)
- Loading & transfer systems (12 listings)
- Ship propulsion (8 listings)
- Ship coatings (4 listings)
- Jetties/tugs & towage (7 listings)
- Pipelines & pipe supports (17 listings)
Rolls-Royce is a power systems company, providing power for aircraft, ships and land applications for more than 100 years.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with approximately 92 000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. The company uses advanced technologies and takes an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Siemens is a global powerhouse positioned along the electrification value chain – from power generation, transmission and distribution to smart grid solutions and the efficient application of electrical energy – as well as in the areas of medical imaging and in-vitro diagnostics.