Gazprom recently commenced its annual general shareholders meeting in Moscow, Russia. During the meeting, a new Board of Directors was selected. The Board now consists of the following members:
- Akimov, Andrey Igorevich – Chairman of the Management Board, Gazprombank (joint stock company).
- Kulibaev, Timur Askarovich – Chairman of the Legal Entities Association ‘Kazakhstan Association of Oil, Gas and Energy Sector Organizations (KAZENERGY)’, Chairman of the Presidium of the Chamber of Entrepreneurs, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Markelov, Vitaly Anatolyevich – Deputy Chairman of the Management Committee, Gazprom.
- Martynov, Viktor Georgievich – Rector of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Miller, Alexey Borisovich – Chairman of the Management Committee, Gazprom.
- Novak, Alexander Valentinovich – Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation.
- Patrushev, Dmitry Nikolaevich – Chairman of the Management Board, Rosselkhozbank.
- Sereda, Mikhail Leonidovich – Deputy Chairman of the Management Committee – Head of the Administration of the Management Committee, Gazprom.
- Ulyukaev, Alexey Valentinovich – Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
- Zubkov, Viktor Alexeevich – Russia’s Special Presidential Representative for Cooperation with the Gas Exporting Countries Forum.
In addition to this, a new Audit Commission was selected during the meeting. The Commission consists of the following nine members:
- Afonyashin, Alexey Anatolyevich.
- Bikulov, Vadim Kasymovich.
- Fisenko, Tatiana Vladimirovna.
- Gladkov, Alexander Alexeevich.
- Mironova, Margarita Ivanovna.
- Nosov, Yury Stanislavovich.
- Oganyan, Karen Iosifovich.
- Platonov, Sergey Revazovich.
- Semerikova, Viktoriya Vladimirovna.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/01072016/gazprom-announces-new-board-of-directors-2684/