The “On-Demand Product: 2019 World LNG Import Terminals Map” map has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
- The map represents the latest status and project type (land-based or offshore) of 295+ world LNG import terminals (the exact project number is subject to the date each map is tailor-made).
- Made to a large scale (250 x 150cm) the map allows more detail to be shown, including exact project locations, ensuring that the it is not just a bunch of unrecognisable dots and lines.
- 23 inset maps help to amplify key project areas.
- The subscriber’s company name is added to the map, right below the map’s name title.
The latest project database
The World LNG Import Terminals Database will appear in the map (in the format of tables). The content will include each project’s:
- Location (continent)
- Location (nation)
- Location (province)
- Project status
- Operation start year
- Designed LNG receiving capacity (current)
- Designed LNG receiving capacity (planned next phase growth)
- Designed LNG receiving capacity (planned long-term growth)
- LNG storage size (current)
- LNG storage size (planned next phase growth)
- LNG storage size (planned long-term growth)
- Number of LNG storage tanks (current)
- Number of LNG storage tanks (planned next phase growth)
- Number of LNG storage tanks (planned long-term growth)
- Consortium participants
For more information about this map visit researchandmarkets.com.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/product-news/07012019/world-lng-import-terminals-map-2019-released/