The full programme can be viewed here. Highlights include:
- Key topics and international experts to understand the role of the Americas in the current challenging global LNG market.
- A dynamic analysis of the US’ new energy policy, and the changing climate for international gas trades.
- Key buyers, government representatives and regional experts to evaluate the role of Latin America and the Caribbean in the global energy market.
Speakers at the event can be viewed here, and include the following:
- Rob Smith – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Oil & Natural Gas, U.S. Department of Energy.
- Jose Luis Montes – CEO, SPEC LNG.
- Juan Oliva Vasquez – Head of Gas & Fuels LatAm, enel.
- Guillermo Turrent – Director General, CFE Energia, Comision Federal de Electricidad.
- Alexandre Chiofetti – President, Gas Trading – Grupo Leros.
- Fred Hutchison – Executive Director, LNG Allies.
- Charlie Riedl – Executive Director, Center for Liquefied Natural Gas.
- Anthony Chiarello – President and CEO, TOTE Inc.
- Salvador Rivas – Director de Combustibles No Convencionales, Ministerio de Industria y Comercio, Republica Dominicana.
Sponsors at the event can be viewed here.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/lng-shipping/21032017/cwc-americas-summit-programme-announced/