Golar LNG Partners L.P. has published its preliminary 4Q18 and financial year 2018 results:
- Exclusive of its interest in FLNG Hilli Episeyo, Golar LNG Partners LP generated operating income of US$31.8 million for 4Q18.
- After accounting for US$27.5 million of non-cash interest rate swap losses, the partnership reported a net loss attributable to unit holders of US$19.0 million for 4Q.
- Generated distributable cash flow1 of US$34.4 million for the fourth quarter resulting in a distribution coverage ratio1 of 1.20.
- Completed dry-dock and modifications of FSRU Golar Freeze and repositioned vessel to new contract location in Jamaica.
- Achieved 100% utilisation of carrier Golar Mazo.
- Methane Princess completed dry-dock and recommenced its charter to Shell.
- Charterers of FSRU Golar Igloo exercised option to extend charter for 1-year.
- Charterers of the LNG carrier Golar Grand exercised option to extend charter by 1-year.
- Declared a distribution for the fourth quarter of US$0.4042 per unit.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/28022019/golar-lng-announces-its-4q18-results/
You might also like
TotalEnergies has entrusted Jean-Christophe Rufin, a recognised expert in humanitarian action and human rights, with an independent mission to assess the humanitarian situation in Cabo Delgado province.