The Board of the Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA) has announced that Bruce Lake has been re-elected as Chairman, and Richard Owen as Vice Chairman. This announcement follows the APPEA’s recent Annual General Meeting.
Following the election, the Association’s directors include:
- Bruce Lake (Chairman): Vermillion Oil and Gas Pty Ltd.
- Richard Owen (Vice Chairman): ExxonMobil Affiliates in Australia.
- Brett Woods: Santos Ltd.
- Petter Undem: Total E&P Australia.
- Eric Streitberg: Buru Energy Ltd.
- Peter Stickland: MEO Australia Ltd.
- Andrew Smith: Shell Australia Proprietary Ltd.
- Frank Krieger: ConocoPhillips Australia Pty Ltd.
- Grant King: Origin Energy Ltd.
- Seiya Ito: INPEX.
- Doug Handyside: BHP Billiton Petroleum Pty Ltd.
- Gerry Flaherty: Chevron Australia Pty Ltd.
- Claire Fitzpatrick: BP Developments Australia Pty Ltd.
- Ernie Delfos: Eni Australia Ltd.
- Brett Darley: Quadrant Energy.
- Michael Abbott: Woodside Energy Ltd.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/27112015/appea-board-announces-re-election-of-bruce-lake-as-chairman-1690/