Fluxys has released its results for the first half of 2018.
Key events in the first half of 2018 and their impact on the financial state of Fluxys Belgium:
- Regulated turnover remains constant.
- Net profit totals €24.3 million (€22.9 million during 1H 2017).
- Investments: €52.9 million, mainly relating to the construction of the fifth tank at Zeebrugge LNG terminal.
- Fluxys Belgium's infrastructure confirms its role as a crossroads for the natural gas market in North-Western Europe.
- Natural gas consumption on the Belgian market remains stable.
- Activity increases at Zeebrugge LNG terminal.
- First transshipment of LNG directly between two vessels.
- Energy transition: innovative gas applications gain ground.
- First successful large-scale L/H conversion.
- New tariff methodologies applicable from 2020 onwards.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/27092018/fluxys-releases-results-for-1h-2018/
You might also like
Texas LNG has selected ABB to deliver an integrated technology offering, including substation and control solutions.