Fluxys releases results for 1H 2018
Published by Will Owen,
Fluxys has released its results for the first half of 2018.
Key events in the first half of 2018 and their impact on the financial state of Fluxys Belgium:
- Regulated turnover remains constant.
- Net profit totals €24.3 million (€22.9 million during 1H 2017).
- Investments: €52.9 million, mainly relating to the construction of the fifth tank at Zeebrugge LNG terminal.
- Fluxys Belgium's infrastructure confirms its role as a crossroads for the natural gas market in North-Western Europe.
- Natural gas consumption on the Belgian market remains stable.
- Activity increases at Zeebrugge LNG terminal.
- First transshipment of LNG directly between two vessels.
- Energy transition: innovative gas applications gain ground.
- First successful large-scale L/H conversion.
- New tariff methodologies applicable from 2020 onwards.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/27092018/fluxys-releases-results-for-1h-2018/
You might also like
OLT increases regasification capacity
OLT Offshore LNG Toscana has received authorisation to increase its annual regasification capacity from the current 3.75 billion m3/y to approximately 5 billion m3/y.