Pao Novatek has announced that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) has approved the election of new members to its Board of Directors.
The following members were elected to the Board of Directors:
- Andrei I. Akimov: Chairman of the Management Board of Gazprombank (Joint Stock Company).
- Arnaud Le Foll: General Director of Total E&P Russie.
- Burckhard Bergmann: Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Accumulatoren-werke Hoppecke.
- Michael Borrell: Senior Vice-President of Total North Sea and Russia.
- Robert Castaigne: Member of the Board of Directors of Vinci.
- Leonid V. Mikhelson: Chairman of Novatek’s Management Board.
- Alexander Y. Natalenko: Honored Geologist of the Russian Federation and State Prize Laureate.
- Viktor P. Orlov: President of the Russian Geological Society (RosGeo), Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology.
- Gennady N. Timchenko: Member of the Board of Directors of Pao Sibur Holding, Chairman of the French and Russian Companies Economic Board of the Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce, and Russian Co-Chair of the Russian-Chinese Business Council.
Following the AGM, the Board of Directors held its first meeting whereby Alexander Natalenko was elected Chairman of the Board as well as electing the members of the three Board committees.
The strategy committee is comprised of Burckhard Bergmann (Chairman), Andrei Akimov, Arnaud Le Foll, Michael Borrell, Alexander Natalenko and Gennady Timchenko. The Audit Committee is comprised of Robert Castaigne (Chairman), Burckhard Bergmann and Viktor Orlov. The Remuneration and Nomination Committee is comprised of Viktor Orlov (Chairman), Burckhard Bergmann and Robert Castaigne.
The Board of Directors resolved that Burckhard Bergmann, Robert Castaigne and Viktor Orlov are independent directors.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/24042019/novatek-elects-new-board-of-directors/
You might also like
QatarEnergy has announced that it is proceeding with a new LNG expansion project to further raise the State of Qatar’s LNG production capacity to 142 million tpy before the end of this decade.