The event, which is taking place in Lisbon, Portugal, on 27 – 30 November, will bring together more than 500 leaders in the LNG industry to provide in depth talks on the latest industry developments and client strategies.
On Tuesday 27 November, Baker Botts Partner and Global Project Department Chair, Jason Bennett, and Baker Botts Partner, Tom Holmberg, will co-lead a pre-summit Masterclass on ‘LNG Marketing & Contracting in Today’s Market”. This will focus on the following:
- The dynamics of marketing LNG supplies in today’s LNG market.
- LNG sales agreements and how to meet the objectives of both buyers and sellers.
- LNG trading arrangements and agreements and how the market is changing.
- LNG liquefaction and regasification project structures and how they impact LNG marketing and trading.
- Negotiation workshop: putting these LNG marketing and trading concepts into practice.
On Wednesday 28 November, Baker Botts Partner and Energy Sector Chair, Steven Miles, will moderate a panel on ‘LNG Leader’s Panel: How are Business Models Evolving in the Global LNG Industry?’ This will focus on the following:
- Defining competitive new business models for the future as business environments rapidly change.
- New trends and roles for NOCs, portfolio players, LNG traders, utilities and asset developers.
- Consolidation or fragmentation: a key decision.
- How are buyers responding to innovative business models from sellers?
- How is decarbonisation affecting companies’ strategies?
- Gas advocacy: what more can the industry do to raise the voice of natural gas?
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/21112018/baker-botts-to-discuss-lng-developments-at-cwc-19th-annual-world-lng-summit/
You might also like
TotalEnergies has entrusted Jean-Christophe Rufin, a recognised expert in humanitarian action and human rights, with an independent mission to assess the humanitarian situation in Cabo Delgado province.