Norway-based technology company Powerzeek, the provider of a platform and online marketplace for cleaner marine fuels such as LNG, has announced the formation of a board of advisors. The Powerzeek Advisory Board will assist the company’s management in issues related to market strategy, operational improvement, and financial planning.
The Powerzeek Advisory Board has been put together with the aim to have a diverse set of skills, where each board member is an expert in his or her field. Collectively, they bring a wealth of experience and know-how that will help propel Powerzeek through its next phase of growth.
“I couldn’t be more pleased with the team of professionals and authorities we have assembled from all over the world to advise us as we prepare to scale the company,” said Dag Lilletvedt, Founder and CEO of Powerzeek. “I am looking forward to working with them individually and as a group, and to get their perspectives and insights on important issues for Powerzeek.”
The Powerzeek Advisory Board (in alphabetical order):
- Ms Anette Bergo, a technology expert, is today Tech Lead at Mestergruppen, a company in the building materials trade and in homebuilding chains for builders in Norway. Anette is a full-stack developer, having worked on developing tech solutions for clients all over the world including in Norway, UK, Australia, India and the Philippines.
- Mr Rune Birkeland, a long-time shipping executive, is today Director on the board of Grieg Star and Deputy Director on the Board of G2Ocean, the largest deep-sea breakbulk carrier in the world with a total of 130 ships. Rune has a long career in shipping and business, as former CEO at G2Ocean, CEO of Grieg Logistics and CCO at Wilson Eurocarriers.
- Mr Mikael Krogh, a Singapore-based venture capitalist, is the Founder and Managing Partner at Investigate, a venture capital firm in Singapore focused on companies having a strong Network Orchestrator business model. Mikael is also an advisor for Antler Venture Capital and has prior experience among others from BW Ventures.
- Ms Line Nilsen, a long-time corporate lawyer, is today Partner and Attorney at the Bergen-based law firm Kyrre. Line is a specialist on corporate law, and her prior experience is from other law firms, PwC and the Norwegian tax authorities.
- Mr Atle Sivertsen, a specialist in marketplaces and platform business models, is the CEO of Finance Innovation, the Norwegian Centre of Expertise on fintech. Atle is a long-time executive and innovator, having worked for companies such as World Fuel Services, Aanderaa Data Instruments and KPMG.
- Ms Wenche Teigland, a long-time executive from the energy industries, is today a professional board member, advisor and investor with 30 years of executive and operational experience from renewable energy, oil and gas. She has previously worked for companies such as BKK Group, Shell Gasnor, ABB and Aker.
- Dr. Trond Unneland, a San Francisco-based advisor and professional board member, has extensive experience from the energy and corporate venture capital space. Trond has previously held executive positions such as Vice President, Managing Director and Country Manager in Chevron and Equinor.
All members of the Powerzeek Advisory Board are also investors in Powerzeek.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/11062020/powerzeek-announces-formation-of-advisory-board/