COMET is an on-demand platform for custom, confidential bilateral transactions. During the workshops, experts will use COMET to demonstrate the entire workflow process required to originate, negotiate and execute a confidential, custom, bilateral LNG tender. This will include the following:
- Pre-tender considerations.
- Tender launch.
- Comparison of bids.
- Post-tender documentation.
- Hedging strategies.
Attendees will also receive the following:
- Templates of key legal documents, including the MSA, confirmation notice and letter of credit.
- A hands-on demonstration of the COMET transaction platform.
- An Excel-based tool enabling the comparison and determination of the best price from competing bids on different indices.
The workshops are complimentary and available to the first 20 respondents. The tentative upcoming schedule is as follows:
- Dubai (14 and 15 March 2017).
- Tokyo (3 April 2017).
- Hong Kong (5 April 2017).
The co-Founder and CEO of TruMarx, Jon Olson, said: “After successful workshops recently in Madrid and Athens, we are excited to continue offering our unique, compelling LNG tender workshops with two upcoming sessions offered in Dubai. We will introduce COMET personally to regional originators in the LNG market. We are extremely pleased to continue to partner with Capra Energy, who has earned a reputation for deep expertise in the LNG markets.
"Many of our existing customers and prospects are relatively new to transacting in the LNG market. This workshop is designed to give them the tools they need to compete most effectively.”
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/09032017/trumarx-announces-more-comet-workshops/