Santos – which leads the Gladstone LNG (GLNG) project – has announced its new executive team (Excom), which will report to CEO, Kevin Gallagher. The Excom will consist of the following members:
- Bill Ovenden: Vice President Exploration (responsible for the development and execution of a targeted exploration strategy).
- Brett Woods: Vice President Development (responsible for the delivery of projects, and for sustaining capital work programmes and non-operated assets).
- Vince Santostefano: Chief Operations Officer (responsible for the profit and loss of all of the company’s operated producing assets).
- John Anderson: Executive Vice President Commercial and Business Development.
- Andrew Seaton: Chief Financial Officer.
- Angus Jaffray: Executive Vice President Strategy and Corporate Services.
Gallagher said: “The appointment of the Excom is a key step in establishing a new operating model for Santos that is focused on both lifting productivity and driving long-term value for shareholders in a low oil price environment.
"The new model involves a move away from geographic based business units to an asset focused model with strong technical capabilities in our primary business of exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas both onshore and offshore.
“The transition to the new model will be an orderly process over the next few months, consistent with our commitment to safe sustainable development and operations.
“Corporate functions will be consolidated to further reduce costs and improve effectiveness.
“We will manage our asset portfolio in a manner which delivers value to Santos shareholders.
Edited from press release by David Rowlands
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquefaction/01042016/new-executive-team-announced-by-santos-2210/