The International LNG Congress will be conducted in Royal Garden Hotel, London, UK. More than 200 decision makers will tackle the following topics:
- Global trends in LNG market.
- Geopolitical impact of LNG.
- LNG usage as a fuel.
- LNG value chain.
- LNG shipbuilding and shipping.
Over the two days, key specialists in the LNG sector will present their reports during the round-table discussion.
- Ms Karrie Trauth (Technical Shipping Manager for LNG Marine Fuel Projects at Shell Shipping).
- Mr Christophe Paillusseau (Business Development Director at GTT)
- Mr David Graebe (Head of Gas for Transport at Gazprom Germania).
- Mr Kwinten Standaert (Member of the GIE Small-Scale LNG Work Group).
- Mr Bogdan Oldakowski (CEO at BPO).
Click here for more information.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/product-news/17092015/lng-leaders-to-meet-1314/