Skip to main content

Höegh LNG Partners announces quarterly cash distribution

Published by
LNG Industry,


The board of directors of Höegh LNG Partners LP has declared a quarterly cash distribution with respect to the quarter ended 30 June 2015 of US$0.3375 per unit. The distribution corresponds to an annualised distribution of US$1.35 per unit. The cash distribution will be paid on 14 August 2015 to all unitholders of record as of the close of the business on 6 August 2015.

In June 2015, Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd announced that it has sold an LNG carrier to a Chinese energy company for approximately US$20 million. Höegh LNG received 15% of the purchase price of LNG Libra and will receive the remaining 85% by the end of the 1Q16, after the LNG carrier has completed her current charter with Gas Natural.

Edited from press release by

Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/lng-shipping/27072015/hoegh-lng-partners-announces-quarterly-cash-distribution-1064/


 

Embed article link: (copy the HTML code below):