Liquefied Natural Gas Limited's Chairman, Paul Cavicchi, Managing Director & CEO, Greg Vesey, and Chief Technical Officer, John Baguley, are conducting shareholder presentations in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney in June 2017.
The purpose of the presentations are to update shareholders (and other interested parties) on:
- The Magnolia LNG project in Louisiana, USA;
- The Bear Head LNG project in Nova Scotia, Canada; and
- The Fisherman's Landing LNG project in Gladstone, Queensland, Australia.
The dates, local start time and location of the shareholder presentations are as follows:
- 12 June at the Parmelia Hilton (Fremantle Room), Perth;
- 13 June at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, Melbourne; and
- 14 June at the Christie Conference Centre, Sydney.
Shareholders (and other interested parties) are welcome to attend.
The first presentation in Perth will be recorded and placed on the Company's website for those interested parties who are unable to attend.
A copy of the presentation will be released on the ASX Platform prior to the start of the Perth presentation and it will also be posted on the Company's website.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/31052017/liquefied-natural-gas-ltd-conducting-shareholder-presentations/