The CWC LNG Fuels Summit returns to Amsterdam on the 13 – 15 June 2017. The Summit has now firmly established itself as a leading event on LNG fuels, providing a unique platform to meet with the industry’s entire value chain – Marine, Road & Industrial.
Spearheaded by the CWC LNG Fuels Council, the forum drives collaboration between end-users and the LNG supply chain.
The Summit this year will focus on the 2020 date set by IMO for ships to comply with low sulfur fuel oil requirements.
- Analysis of the recent IMO 0.5% sulfur cap decision and its implications on the maritime industry moving forward.
- How big an impact, in terms of orders for LNG fueled vessels, will the North Sea and Baltic Sea nitrogen oxide (NOx) emission control area (ECA) regulations (impacting vessels built form 2021 onwards)have?
- Will greater regional regulatory uniformity contribute to harnessing new demand?
- How can subsidies be secured to reduce investment risk?
- LNG Bunkering Tax Treatments: Which countries are achieving the optimal level?
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/30012017/imo-sets-2020-date-for-ships-to-comply-with-low-sulphur-fuel-oil-requirement/