In 2018, Gunvor showed continued year-on-year (YoY) growth by delivering approximately 11 million t of LNG – equivalent to 176 shipments.
Cargo destinations covered the Atlantic Basin, Europe, the Far East and Middle East markets.
Gunvor believes it is well positioned for continued growth in the future, with sustainable flows from LNG producers and end buyers for years to come.
Gunvor LNG volume data 2016 – 2018:
- 2016: Delivered 4 million t.
- 2017: Delivered 7 million t (75% increase YoY).
- 2018: Delivered 11 million t (60% increase YoY).
Gunvor 2018 highlights:
- More than 60% of Gunvor’s volumes delivered in 2018 were under mid- to long-term contracts.
- Concluded more than 25 spot to multi-voyage fixtures.
- First cargo from 23-year Yamal LNG contract was delivered.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/28122018/gunvor-releases-lng-volume-data-for-2018/
You might also like
Klaipedos Nafta has carried out a capacity allocation procedure for the Klaipeda LNG terminal, securing full occupancy until 2033.