EnergyNet is pleased to announce the upcoming Pacific Alliance Energy Forum taking place in Cartagena, Colombia from the 28 – 29 September 2017.
The Forum will welcome the governments of Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Chile together with leading energy investors in these countries for a high-level meeting to further the Pacific Alliance's evolving energy agenda.
Recognising the role energy can play in strengthening the Alliance and the role energy cooperation is already playing in supporting national development objectives, the 'Pacific Alliance Energy Forum' will provide the industry with an innovative investment platform to identify opportunities for energy businesses arising from increasing regional engagement.
The forum is officially endorsed by the Colombian Government as the host country and by Mexico's SENER. It is also being held with the Supporting Partnership of ProMexico, ProChile and InPeru.
Panel discussions to address opportunities for investors in renewable energy, gas, interconnections technology and financing will take place with leading stakeholders including ACCIONA Energia, JCM POWER Vestas, Grenergy, GE, First Solar, Nordex Acciona Windpower, ISA, Electroperu, SociedadPortuaria El Cayao - SPEC LNG, Naturgas, Transportadora de Gas Internacional SA ESP, GrupoEnergia de Bogotá, Inter-American Development Bank, United Nations, Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional (FDN), among others.
Distinguished speakers for the Pacific Alliance Energy Forum include:
- Jimena Jara Quilodrán, Subsecretary of Energy, Ministry of Energy, Chile
- Germán Henríquez Véliz, President of the Board of Directors, Independent Coordinator for the National Electric System, Chile
- Gabriel Carvajal Menegollez, Engineering and Projects Manager,Independent Coordinator for the National Electric System, Chile
- Dr. César Emiliano Hernández Ochoa, Deputy Minister, SENER, Ministry of Energy, Mexico
- Jesús Serrano Landeros, Commissioner, Comisión Reguladora de Energía , Mexico
- Eduardo Meraz Ateca, Director General, CENACE, Mexico
- Emmanuel Espinoza, Director of Energy and Sectorial Strategy, ProMexico
- Luis Alberto Haro, President, Electro, Peru
- César Butrón, President, COES - Sinac, Peru
- José Miguel Acosta, Director of Electric Energy, Ministry of Energy and Mines, Colombia
- Enrique Cadena, Senior Advisor, Energy, Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional (FDN), Colombia
- Andrés Villegas Ramelli, Director Interconexión Eléctrica Colombia-Panamá, ISA
- Manlio Coviello, Chief, Natural Resources and Energy Unit, Economic Regional Commission for Latin America, United Nations
- Faith Corneille, Senior Regional Energy Advisor for Latin America, Bureau of Energy Resources, U.S. Department of State
- Orlando Cabrales Segovia, President, Naturgas
- Jaime Orjuela, President, Transportadora de Gas Internacional SA ESP
- Astrid Alvarez, President, Grupo Energia de Bogotá
- José María Castro, General Manager, Sociedad Portuaria El Cayao - SPEC LNG
- Rafael Mateo, Chief Executive Officer, ACCIONA Energia Renny Lopez, (A) Corporate Vicepresident, Energy, CAF Development Bank of Latin America
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/26092017/south-and-central-american-governments-to-gather-with-leading-energy-sector-investors/