The 7th Annual LNG Transport, Handling and Storage 2017 Forum will again take place at the Padma Resort, Bali this 11 – 14 September 2017 – bringing together key LNG and Natural Gas stakeholders to Bali, Indonesia.
This business-critical forum is co-organsed by All Events Group and Energy Nusantara. This forum is also supported by the Indonesian Maritime Energy Society.
The main forum, taking place on 12 – 13 September 2017, promises to be a relevant platform for participants who wish to connect and open-the-doors with domestic FSRU, offshore infrastructure projects and asset owners across Indonesia.
This meeting of the minds – coupled with a relationship-building exercise – will include two workshops plus a site tour to the Benoa LNG Terminal taking place separately on 11 and 14 September respectively.
Among the key themes to be discussed including:
- Natural gas and LNG supply and allocation for Indonesia-based projects.
- FSRU, offshore infrastructure and technology.
- Updates on upcoming LNG and small scale LNG projects.
- Small LNG, CNG vessels, shipyards and shipbuilding capacity.
- Gas engine and marine related technology.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/26052017/lng-transport-handling-and-storage-2017-forum/