Pieridae Energy Q1 report
Published by Will Owen,
Pieridae Energy Limited, has announced that it has filed its Q1 unaudited condensed interim financial statements and related management’s discussion and analysis (MD&A) for the three months ended 31 March 2018:
- Net loss attributable to equity holders – US$2942 in Q1 2018; US$2058 in Q1 2017.
- Net loss per share (basic and diluted) – US$0.06 in both Q1 2018 and 2017.
- Cash and cash equivalent including cash and cash equivalent held for exploration purpose – US$18,925 in Q1 2018; US$21 238 in Q1 2017.
- Working capital – US$8098 in Q1 2018; US$10 379 in Q1 2017.
- Exploration and evaluation assets – US$43 024 in Q1 2018; US$42 827 in Q1 2017.
Pieridae Energy is based in Calgary and operates as both a producer and seller of LNG. Its main project is the Golboro LNG Project.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/24052018/pieridae-energy-q1-report/
You might also like
Keep liquefaction running smoothly with Panametrics
Accurate flow rate measurement during LNG liquefaction is essential. But how do you know if your flow meter can handle potential pressure drops, temperature changes, and the extreme conditions of the cryogenic process? Download Panametrics’ new case study to learn how its flow meters can deliver extremely accurate LNG flow measurements.