Chart Industries reports 1Q19 results
Published by Will Owen,
Chart Industries, Inc. has reported results for 1Q19 (ended 31 March).
Highlights since year-end include:
- Booked US$135 million equipment order for Venture Global’s Calcasieu Pass LNG export terminal project and a US$20 million order for Golar’s floating LNG Gimi project in 1Q19. Won a US$30 million order for another big LNG project this week (2Q19).
- Finalised long term agreements with two key LNG fueling system customers for over the road trucking applications, and a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) to develop LNG infrastructure for transport, storage and liquefaction in India.
- 1Q19 orders of US$461.2 million increased 60% over 1Q18 (51% organically) reflecting an expected ramp in big LNG order activity, and continued strength in all three segments’ base businesses.
- Took restructuring actions that will result in anticipated additional annual operating income of US$6.5 million, furthering our year to date margin expansion execution beyond pricing and sourcing.
- Reported EPS of US$0.03 versus US$0.13 in 1Q18. Adjusted EPS of US$0.39, a 117% increase over the first quarter of 2018 adjusted EPS of US$0.18.
- Announced Chart Investor Day on 14 November 2019 in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Increased 2019 revenue and adjusted EPS guidance. 2019 full year revenue guidance is US$1.29 billion to US$1.34 billion and adjusted EPS guidance is US$2.70 to US$3.05 (inclusive of 2019 portion of Calcasieu Pass and Golar Gimi projects).
- Increased 2019 big LNG order pipeline expectations to US$600 million to US$800 million from US$400 million to US$500 million.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/22042019/chart-industries-reports-1q19-results/
You might also like
Keep liquefaction running smoothly with Panametrics
Accurate flow rate measurement during LNG liquefaction is essential. But how do you know if your flow meter can handle potential pressure drops, temperature changes, and the extreme conditions of the cryogenic process? Download Panametrics’ new case study to learn how its flow meters can deliver extremely accurate LNG flow measurements.