Teekay has reported results for Q1 2018
Published by Will Owen,
Teekay Corporation has reported the company's results for the quarter ended 31 March 2018.
The results include the company’s two publicly-listed consolidated subsidiaries Teekay LNG Partners L.P. and Teekay Tankers Ltd.; one equity-accounted investment in publicly-listed Teekay Offshore Partners L.P.; and all remaining subsidiaries and equity-accounted investments of the company.
- Reported consolidated GAAP net loss attributable to shareholders of Teekay of US$20.6 million, or US$0.21 per share, and consolidated adjusted net loss attributable to shareholders of Teekay of US$18.3 million, or US$0.19 per share, in Q1 2018.
- Generated GAAP consolidated income from vessel operations of US$18.5 million and consolidated total cash flow from vessel operations of US$168.4 million in Q1 2018.
- Since the beginning of 2018, Teekay LNG has taken delivery of four LNG carriers, all on long-term charter contracts, and one mid-sized LPG carrier.
- Since the beginning of 2018, Teekay Offshore’s Petrojarl I FPSO and two remaining East Coast Canada shuttle tankers commenced their respective charter contracts.
- As of 31 March 2018, Teekay consolidated and Teekay Parent total liquidity of approximately US$1 billion and US$480 million, respectively.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/17052018/teekay-has-reported-results-for-q1-2018/
You might also like
Keep liquefaction running smoothly with Panametrics
Accurate flow rate measurement during LNG liquefaction is essential. But how do you know if your flow meter can handle potential pressure drops, temperature changes, and the extreme conditions of the cryogenic process? Download Panametrics’ new case study to learn how its flow meters can deliver extremely accurate LNG flow measurements.