The initial line-up for 2017 has been announced:
To read the full article
"Speakers for CWC World LNG & Gas Series: Asia Pacific Summit"
Please sign in or become a member for FREE
- Hiroki Sato, Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Fuel Transactions Officer, JERA Co., Inc.
- Darshan Hiranandani, CEO, H Energy.
- Wapu Sonk, Managing Director, Kumul Petroleum Holdings Ltd.
- Ajay Singh, Head of Strategy and Commercial, JAPEX.
- Andrew Walker, VP Strategy, Cheniere Marketing Ltd.
- Richard Nelson, Partner, King & Spalding.
- Stéphane Maillard, General Manager South East Asia, GTT.
- Patrick Janssens, Vice President Global Gas Solutions, ABS.
- Jason Feer, Head of Business Intelligence, Poten & Partners.
- Pat Roberts, Managing Director, LNG-Worldwide Ltd.
Now in its ninth year, the most LNG Summit in Asia Pacific returns to Singapore. Bringing together the key LNG buyers and sellers from across the globe, the Summit provides the perfect platform to network and do deals with key decision makers. This year the summit returns once again on 19 – 22 September 2017 to Singapore – the heart of the energy industry, making it easier to access the key players in your business.
Returning for 2017:
- Singapore LNG Terminal Site Visit.
- LNG Trading Exchange.
- LNG Asia Pacific Aard Evening & Dinner.
- Interactive Polling with the LNG Asia App.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/13032017/speakers-for-cwc-world-lng-gas-series-asia-pacific-summit/