Based on its in-house natural gas demand perspectives and deep knowledge of LNG markets and project development, CEDIGAZ has established its LNG Outlook 2035.
The LNG Global Scenario represents CEDIGAZ' most realistic opinion on LNG market outlook at the time it is published.
- Total effective capacity from existing and under construction projects is expected to increase significantly from 244 million tpy in 2015 to 387 million tpy in 2021.
- This strong growth is led by Australia and the United States until 2019 and 2021 respectively.
- Based on Cedigaz supply/demand estimates, new projects will need to come online post 2023/2024 to accommodate rising LNG demand.
- Cedigaz expects that the strongest increases in LNG capacity from post-FID projects will originate from the US, Canada, Mozambique and Qatar.
- In this scenario, US would become the number one LNG producer before Australia and Qatar by 2035, with a market share of 19%.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/07092017/cedigaz-lng-outlook-2035/