Quorum Software, a leader in digital transformation for the oil and gas industry, has announced the release of the myQuorum Platform spring 2018 update.
The update delivers customers an enhanced experience, which can now be personalised and extended in powerful ways. It takes advantage of cloud-first functionality to push performance and continuous improvements, bolsters customer support with integrated application performance management, and furthers value creation from existing myQuorum investments.
"Driven by the needs of the energy industry and advancing our cloud-based capabilities, such as myQuorum Design Studio, the myQuorum platform spring 2018 update delivers enhancements that our customers will see significant benefits from," said Tyson Greer, Chief Product and Technology Officer. "This update delivers on our commitment to accelerate innovation by enabling our myQuorum365 customers to move even faster as they implement digital transformation initiatives across their operations on myQuorum."
Key highlights in the spring 2018 update include:
- Advanced Personalisation: Design Studio, a powerful suite of cloud-based tools and Visual Studio SDKs, extends the myQuorum platform and helps administrators and developers personalise myQuorum applications.
- Platform Optimisations: Streamlined platform services deliver an enhanced customer experience with significant improvements to speed and resource utilisation as well as further optimising myQuorum for the public cloud.
- Identity and Security: myQuorum now supports OpenID Connect, an API-friendly identity layer, for cloud and mobile-enabled identity authentication and authorisation.
- Application Performance Management: myQuorum environments now enable connectivity with Microsoft Azure's Application Insights to enable real-time application monitoring and analytics across on-premises and cloud environments.
- Continuous Integration: myQuorum now leverages Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services to enable continuous development and integration to speed time to production for ongoing improvements and enhancements.
"It is important that we maintain our pace of innovation, both for our customers and to push the industry forward. Continued technical advancements plus myQuorum 365 Support help us keep our promises to customers and change how software is used and delivered in the industry – from user experience, to utilisation of data, to what software can do for business," said Dan Wallin, Vice President of Products.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/07062018/quorum-software-announces-spring-update/
You might also like
A Seapath and Pilot LNG joint venture will develop, construct, and operate a terminal in the Galveston Bay area supporting LNG-powered vessels.