The ‘H2 2018 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Liquefaction Terminals – North America to Dominate LNG Liquefaction Capex and Capacity Additions’ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Globally, 42 planned and announced LNG liquefaction terminals are expected to start operations during the period 2018 – 2022. Of these, 21 each are planned and announced LNG liquefaction terminals.
North America plans to build 26 liquefaction terminals, the highest among regions, followed by Africa and Oceania with five and four, respectively, during the outlook period.
- Historical LNG liquefaction capacities data from 2012 to 2018, outlook up to 2022.
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new build LNG liquefaction projects for the period 2018 to 2022.
- Planned LNG liquefaction capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies globally.
- Planned capital expenditure spending on new build LNG liquefaction projects by region, key countries and companies.
- Details of the planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects globally up to 2022.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/06022019/global-capacity-capital-expenditure-outlook-for-lng-liquefaction-terminals-report-released/