Eilbeck Cranes’ new Victoria manufacturing facility is located at 267 Dohertys Road, Laverton, Victoria 3028.
Strategically located less than 20 minutes from Melbourne CBD & Ports Precinct, 15 minutes to Melbourne International Airport and within 5 minutes to all major freeways access. Eilbeck Cranes (Victoria) will have approximately 20 to 30 staff operating from this facility in both crane manufacture and service. The following is a snapshot of our manufacturing plane:
- A state of the art, purpose built modern workshop layout suited for efficient crane manufacturing.
- The factory will be a 2786 m2 industry best practice manufacturing plant complete with a dedicated crane service and storage area of 190 m2 and with an additional 248 m2 of office and amenities.
- Two 20 t Double Girder EOTCs, one 10 t (5+5) EOTC with plate magnet and four 2 t EKL wall travelling cranes, all manufactured and installed to move both parts and fabrications around the facility safely and efficiently.
- Hard stand area covering 3665 m2 allowing for storage and future expansion as required with total land size 6605 m2.
- We are investing heavily in automation of the crane manufacturing process with the installation of blast cleaning facilities, plate transfer sorting conveyors, a sub arc welding splice table, pneumatic beam press along with a 4 head automated girder welding all assembly all configured into a 100 m long beam line for girder manufacture. Generally, up to 3 girders can be manufactured at one time on the beam line.
- The Steel Shot Blasting Machine with a fully automated Transfer Conveyor System which clamps the steel plates in position prior to welding allowing for cleaner welds and consistent quality with a surface finish best suited for the application and adhesion of the paint applied immediately after fabrication.
- Modern automatic and semi-automatic welding machines which ensure the clean accurate welding of all cranes are carried out in a timely, efficient manner.
- Paint booth with a 6 m x 36 m long capacity, with a state of the art fume and dust extraction system, giving our cranes a superior finish.
- 75 t Metal Working Machine.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/05122017/eilbeck-cranes-expanding-operation-in-victoria/