The ‘Investment Opportunities for Fleet Operators, Vehicle Manufacturers, OEMs, and LNG Suppliers – Outlook 2030’ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key questions answered:
- Whether LNG HDVs could have similar consumer traction as that of EVs in India?
- What could be the role of government and its regulatory agencies (ARAI, PESO, OISD, etc.) in facilitating a shift from DIESELisation' to LNGisation' in Indian HDV segment?
- What are the technological, policy, and regulatory gaps in implementation of LNG refuelling infrastructure?
- What is the future price and availability scenario of LNG in India?
- What could be the economics of LNG HDVs in Indian context? What are the missing links?
- What could the various business models be in LNG refuelling infrastructure? What could be the low risk propositions?
- What could be the key levers for LNG HDVs future success in India?
- What are the opportunities for private players in LNG as Transport Fuel in India?
- What are the key headwinds and tailwinds in LNG HDVs adoption, growth, and sustainment in India?
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/01082018/investment-opportunities-for-fleet-operators-vehicle-manufacturers-oems-and-lng-suppliers-outlook-to-2030/