Golar LNG Ltd. has reported its interim results for the period ended 31 March 2018.
- Golar LNG Ltd. reported operating income and EBITDA1 in the quarter of US$6.4 million and US$22.8 million, respectively, compared to 4Q 2017 operating income and EBITDA1 of US$2.8 million and US$19.4 million, respectively.
- FLNG Hilli Episeyo commenced LNG production.
- CELSE, Golar Power's affiliate, closed a US$1.34 billion financing facility for the Sergipe project.
- FLNG Hilli Episeyo delivered its first two LNG cargoes, progressed commissioning and commenced acceptance testing with customers Perenco and SNH.
- Entered into a preliminary agreement and exchanged Heads of Terms with BP for Tortue project FLNG vessel.
- Fortuna FLNG project facing significant delay due to lack of acceptable financing solution.
- Golar and Schlumberger plan to wind down OneLNG.
- Significant year-on-year strengthening of LNG prices.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/01062018/golar-lng-ltd-releases-interim-results/