Golar LNG Ltd. releases interim results
Published by Will Owen,
Golar LNG Ltd. has reported its interim results for the period ended 31 March 2018.
- Golar LNG Ltd. reported operating income and EBITDA1 in the quarter of US$6.4 million and US$22.8 million, respectively, compared to 4Q 2017 operating income and EBITDA1 of US$2.8 million and US$19.4 million, respectively.
- FLNG Hilli Episeyo commenced LNG production.
- CELSE, Golar Power's affiliate, closed a US$1.34 billion financing facility for the Sergipe project.
- FLNG Hilli Episeyo delivered its first two LNG cargoes, progressed commissioning and commenced acceptance testing with customers Perenco and SNH.
- Entered into a preliminary agreement and exchanged Heads of Terms with BP for Tortue project FLNG vessel.
- Fortuna FLNG project facing significant delay due to lack of acceptable financing solution.
- Golar and Schlumberger plan to wind down OneLNG.
- Significant year-on-year strengthening of LNG prices.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquid-natural-gas/01062018/golar-lng-ltd-releases-interim-results/
You might also like
Keep liquefaction running smoothly with Panametrics
Accurate flow rate measurement during LNG liquefaction is essential. But how do you know if your flow meter can handle potential pressure drops, temperature changes, and the extreme conditions of the cryogenic process? Download Panametrics’ new case study to learn how its flow meters can deliver extremely accurate LNG flow measurements.