The US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has released its notice of schedule for environmental review of the Oregon LNG terminal and pipeline project and Washington expansion project.
FERC has confirmed that it expects to release its Final Environmental Impact Statement for the LNG project on 12 February 2016.
Oregon LNG’s proposed bidirectional LNG terminal would be located on the East Bank Skipanon Peninsula in Warrenton, Clatsop County, Oregon, US. The LNG terminal would include the following:
- A marine terminal with a ship berth for LNG carrier.
- Two full-containment storage tanks, with a storage capacity of
- 160 000 m3 of LNG each.
- Natural gas pretreatment facilities.
- Two liquefaction process trains.
- Regasification facilities other related support structures and systems.
Edited from various sources by Callum O'Reilly
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquefaction/20042015/ferc-issues-eis-date-for-oregon-lng-615/