Anadarko Mozambique staff told not to leave LNG site
Save to read list
Joseph Green Editor
Tuesday, 19 June 2018 09:56
Reuters are reporting that Anadarko has placed staff working at its LNG plant in northern Mozambique under 'lock-down' due to the threat from suspected Islamist militants in the area.
“They can’t leave the site,” a consultant said. Anadarko said last week it was monitoring the situation after a spate of beheadings and kidnappings but declined to comment on specific security issues.
Read the article online at: https://www.lngindustry.com/liquefaction/19062018/anadarko-mozambique-staff-told-not-to-leave-lng-site/
You might also like
LNG Fuel 2020 is an online conference for professionals in the 'LNG as a marine fuel' sector. Since this is a completely virtual conference, you can join us from anywhere in the world, absolutely free.
Register for free today »
Friday 13 September 2019 11:00
NEOT has become the first company in the port of Södertälje to receive LNG from the world’s largest LNG bunker supply vessel ‘Kairos’.