North American Gas Forum
This event expired on the 16 October 2018. Click to view the latest LNG events.
Some key topics that will be covered at this year’s forum include:
- The Unconventional Opportunity in an Era of Energy Transition
- Natural Gas – Renewables: What is The Real Potential of Their Relationship?
- What Does the Energy Infrastructure of the Future Look Like?
- Where is the Arc of Policy Development Headed?
- The Driving Forces Around LNG Demand – What Will it Take to Surf the Next LNG Wave?
- Addressing the Elephant in the Room – Methane Emissions and How To Tackle the Beast
- What Is Needed to Ensure a Stable and Growing Demand Curve For Natural Gas Usage and a Role of Natural Gas in the Future Energy Mix?
- Fixing the PR Issue of the Oil & Gas Industry: Coalition Building, Diversity Considerations & Telling the Fossil Fuel Story