Metrology for LNG workshop
The 2nd edition of the Metrology for LNG workshop and the 5th edition European Flow Measurement Workshop will be held adjacent to each other from 4 - 7 April 2017, with one day of overlap. During three and a half days experts from both fields will discuss new developments in a joint programme ‘Setting the Standard’.
A visit to a brand new midscale LNG calibration facility in the harbour of Rotterdam, will be part of the programme. At the workshop Metrology for LNG you will:
- Be updated on the newest developments in LNG measurement.
- Learn about practical challenges and solutions related to measuring LNG in the field.
- See the most recent results of LNG calibration and validation research.
- Meet and discuss with stakeholders from all angles in LNG technology.
- Get the opportunity to visit the new midscale LNG calibration facility.