Argus Southern Cone Power & Gas Conference
This event expired on the 06 May 2020. Click to view the latest LNG events.
There has never been a more important time to stay ahead of the curve for natural gas in the region. With expert speakers and deep dive examinations of the regional market this event offers the perfect opportunity to do just that.
This year, the conference has increased focus on indigenous gas production. It takes an in-depth look at how industry dynamics will be affected by the macro forces of the region. Among the confirmed speakers:
- Olav Skalmeraas - Vice-President for Midstream Infrastructure in Brazil, Equinor.
- Felipe Arbelaez - Regional President Latin America, BP.
- Pedro Litsek - CEO, Centrais Elétricas de Sergipe (CELSE).
- Philippe Berterottiere - Chief Executive and Chairman, GTT.
- Mauricio Ezequiel Roitman - CEO, ENARGAS.
- Celso Silva - Executive Vice President, Golar Power.
- Kleber Costa - VP Chief Commercial Officer, AES Corp.
And many more! Register now to secure your place and the best available price.