33rd International Gas Professionals Meeting
This event expired on the 11 May 2018. Click to view the latest LNG events.
One of the largest international natural gas and LNG conferences and exhibitions in Central and Southeast Europe from 9 – 11 May in Opatija is expecting the participation of 600 gas and energy experts, which includes representatives from about 240 companies and organisations, 60 or so renowned speakers and more than 40 exhibitors from 20 countries in Europe, the USA and Iran. The influential group from the gas profession will cover a series of topics important for the gas and energy industry which traverse the entire chain of natural gas as well as key challenges which will determine the development of the natural gas market in the near future.
At the same time, the Exhibition on Gas Equipment and Technologies will be held where more than 40 domestic and foreign exhibitors will present advanced technological solutions for the gas and energy industry. Networking, targeted topical units and renowned speakers are features at the gathering which combines science, education, the profession and businesses that actively participate in the gas industry.
Highlights from the extensive conference program:
Development of the Gas Infrastructure in the Republic of Croatia
- New Main Gas Pipeline Zlobin-Omišalj DN1000/100 Bar, Dubravko Proštenik, Hrvoje Krhen, Plinacro d.o.o.
- Contruction of a Compressor Station on the Transmission System of the Republic of Croatia, Activities on the Project, Zoran Bulic, Hrvoje Krhen, Plinacro d.o.o.
- Role of the LNG terminal Krk in the New Sectors of Croatian Economy, Andreja Ana Lopac, Leading Expert, LNG Hrvatska d.o.o.
Development, Potential and Issues in Using Gas in Transport – Today and in the Future
- Usage of Biomethane in the German Transportation Sector: Hurdles and Opportunities, Alexey Mozgovoy, FACHVERBAND BIOGAS e.V.
- New Generation of LNG Vehicle Fueling Stations – from Designing to Comissioning – Technical Aspects of the Station Design, Jan Kurel, Chart Ferox a.s.
- Make CNG Decompression Cheaper and Greener, M.Sc. Ross Gale, Universal Vortex, Inc.
- IVECO Technology “Natural Power”, Marko Hodalic, Iveco Predstavništvo S.p.A.
Possibilities of marketing presentations:
- Partnership, media partnerships and sponsorship.
- Gas equipment and promotional posters exhibition.
- Advertising in the Proceedings.
Exhibition booth rental is possible here.
Register now via the online form here.