2nd American LNG Forum
Many questions related to building a sustainable LNG export industry, LNG pricing and finding top-notch modern technology for projects lie ahead. The American LNG Forum is your gateway to tackling these issues, connecting with the right people for business and learning about the latest developments, projects and innovations in the LNG sector. Taking place in Houston, the event will not be limited only to the local participation, the attendees will have the chance to meet people from different parts of the world, are interested in business opportunities in US LNG sector.
Topics to be discussed:
- LNG Production and Exports
- LNG export terminals – unlocking LNG exports opportunities
- LNG supply chain infrastructure – how to make it more viable?
- LNG as fuel – latest technological developments and prospects
- LNG market Outlook
- LNG demand in Asia and US-China trade threats - impact on American LNG market
- Will the United States be able to continue exporting LNG at competitive prices?
- Most significant challenges American LNG industry will face in the near future
- LNG Projects
- Major LNG projects in the USA: technical requirements and specifications
- How will the biggest LNG projects (Alaska LNG, Corpus Christi, Driftwood LNG, Lake Charles LNG) change the US gas and oil industry landscape
- LNG terminals unexhausted growth opportunities